The SANICARE Hygiene Station disinfects your soles while you wash your hands. The disinfection bath is automatically refilled after each use and can be used continuously which allows the machine to conserve the chemical usage.
Dry your hands with paper towel, then place your hands into the cylinders and the disinfection process begins automatically. Once the hands are disinfected, the turnstile will release.
SANICARE Hygiene Station (Sole Disinfection) Features
- Automatic refilling disinfection bath
- Reduces contamination risk
- Disinfectant level indicator
- Fitted with a drain
SANICARE Hygiene Station (Sole Disinfection) Options
- Disinfection Bath Length: 39.4" or 59"
- Available in left or right versions
SANICARE Hygiene Station (Sole Disinfection) Options Images
SANICARE Hygiene Station (Sole Disinfection) Part Numbers
- 83204140 -- Right side entrance
- 83204160 -- Left side entrance
- 78001325 -- Wire basket
- 78002015 -- Folded paper towel dispenser
- 78001301 -- Roll paper towel dispenser